Monday, May 11, 2009

Flee While You Can!

Down, Margo! Please!! I don't usually post the whole Sunday strip cause it's mostly boring recap, but it's interesting here to observe the progression. At first Tommie's all like, ohhh Gary, stay with me, hold me, it's not your fault! But Margo's all hanging around and yelling at Gary and shaking her fists, so Tommie's all like, "Oh yeah, Margo's right, I'd better throw you out." At first I thought it was because Margo can brainwash Tommie into doing anything she wants, like a Jedi mind trick but with more screaming. But Tommie's cowed, apologetic look in the last panel makes me think otherwise.

Margo is like kind of like Tommie's out-of-control German shepard. Tommie pretends it's her decision to make Gary leave, but Margo's really in control. If Gary doesn't leave now, he's gonna get bit. There will be blood. And once Margo tastes blood, she can't help herself. Wait, is that German shepards or sharks?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Um, I think it's obvious that Margo and Tommie are having a serious girlmance. Also, Gary should be concerned that he has no color in his lips, he might be dying of poor circulation...