Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Proposal

I can't go away with you, Gary. I have to wash my hair. Hoo boy, Gary. Something tells me Tommie isn't really digging your proposal. Maybe it's the body language, or the avoiding eye contact, or the somber expression... something! In Tommie's defense, proposing marriage at this point only ups the uncomfortability factor from "Come move to Denver with me after two weeks of dating!" to "Come movie to Denver with after two weeks of dating, plus you're legally bound to me!" I wonder why Gary thought that Tommie would, yes, reject moving away with him, but then be more receptive to it if they got married.

This is the icky picture of Gary I was thinking of by the way:

To Gary, getting to second base means touching a woman's shoulders.I mean come on, the guy just looks like a fish-lipped creep. It's from back in October, when Tommie's all shaken up because she just had to tell Lu Ann that her boyfriend just got shot by a crackhead, and Gary's all like, "Yeah that's right, come to Gary... wait til I tell the guys I made it to second base tonight!"

Actually, this picture always makes me laugh, so kudos to Gary, I guess.


No comments: