Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"You're a Nurse, Dummy."

I can't quit my job, Gary! Heh heh! You believe me, right? Hey, Gary is using the same arguments I just made! Additionally, Denver has many highly rated healthcare facilities where Tommie could work, and is also "America's thinnest city" in the state with the lowest obesity rate, so she wouldn't even have to work as hard once she got there.
And yet Tommie still won't go. I mean, that's why I wouldn't go. First she tries to throw him off with a (transparent) white lie, then she trains her eyes on anything but him as he tries (fruitlessly) to illicit an emotional response.

Why? You might think it's because they've only been dating for like two days in A3G time (that's since May 2008 in real time), but it's actually because Gary's icky. I know, I know, it might not seem like Gary's that icky, but trust me... with my woman's intuition, I can tell. There's a picture of him that makes him look like a weird creep somewhere, I'll have to fish around the archives.

No comments: