Friday, January 15, 2010

Bite Your Tongue, Girl

Is this still Ruby's fashion-forward hair?Ah, Lyle. Isn't that just the perfect name for this guy? Of course I'm just picturing Lyle Lovett, but that's probably not far off the mark.

They've been dating since about Thanksgiving, right? Look, Ruby. I'm not going to be like square 1950's Tommie over there and wonder when you guys are going to set a date, but I would like to meet the guy. I didn't get to come to your Christmas party, I didn't get to see your date at The Pork Pit: Barbeque and More, and... I just miss you. That's all.

P.S. Are we ever going to hear about callbacks for I Dressed in the Dark?

3 comments:

mrvy said...

Good to have you back on the beat, Maggie. You need an outlet to relieve job stress. Like say, a party in Queens. But it seems as though that passed us by, so analyzing the girls' lives will have to do.

Methinks Ruby protests too much. Perhaps I Dressed in the Dark will offer makeovers for her entire wedding party! Then she and Tommie will both get their shot at stardom! But I think Bobbie Leads the Professor into a Life of Sin and Depravity as She Slowly Loses Her Mind is going to be the hotter story for a while.

phoebes in santa fe said...

I think Bobbie has already lost it. The "Professor" must not be much of a shrink if he can't recognise Bobbie's patholgy.

Hermite said...

Hooray, you're back!