Friday, July 6, 2012

Maternal Positioning

Thursday July 5, 2012
Looks like Nina was pretty much ready to accept death rather than suck it up and get in an ambulance. The lovable little scamp. So what is this radical third option?

Friday July 6, 2012
Maternal positioning! ....what the heck is that? Scott doesn't even know, and he read the books. I am somewhat mad that A3G is making me learn things, but I can't be TOO mad when my research takes me to a website called "Spinning Babies.com." Go on, click on that link and take a look at those lists of maternal positions. Which ones do you think Frank Bolle will try to not illustrate?

3 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks, Maggie. I thought yesterday was Monday. I'm very confused. Just as confused as I am by Nina's complete disregard for both her own and her baby's lives. And Tommie's complete incompetence.

Ken said...

I expected to see babies spinning on poles like plates. I was sorely disappointed and still confused after reading through the website. Everything seemed to indicate that if you reach labor, it's too late to spin. Of course Tommie will save the day.

Why is Nina now standing up? Did Frank forget she is pregnant and sitting in the bean bag chair?

My favorite is "The Dangle"

CM said...

You guys. This is SUCH a bad idea. Isn't anybody willing to say, "Hey Nina, if your goal is NOT to die in childbirth, maybe you should get some competent medical help?"