Friday, December 20, 2013

Fresh Start

Thursday December 19, 2013
We have phones and email... right? We have email? Because I'm pretty sure Margo's relationship with James Bond fell apart because he didn't realize he could just text her.

Friday December 20, 2013
Hahaha! Oh Marty. You could use a fresh start. Once Tori lets the kids at school know you're a $500-bill vending machine, they'll never let up. Good thing ol' Dr. Shapeshifter signed Cole up without his consent! The nice men are probably on their way to help him put on the funny-looking jackets they wear there.

4 comments:

NonnyMus said...

How helpful Frank is to label the brochure so we all know it's a brochure!!

QuakerJohn said...

I'm not a neurologist, but...how can Cole have had major surgery for a brain tumor and still have a lush head of hair? Maybe the good, hair color changing, doctor has pioneered arthroscopic brain surgery?

Anonymous said...

Marty is slowly morphing into Sarah Palin.

Allen said...

"I'm glad Cole, because I already signed you up! You know, without your consent. I also forged your name and presented the insurance card I stole from you when you were in surgery."