Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

Thursday, November 28th

"There's plenty of room now that I finally sold that other girl's stuff on Craigslist.  You remember her, right...the red head?  What was her name again...Tina? Terri?"

Friday, November 29th

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm probably going to leave some drool marks on this overstuffed, kelly green futon.  If I start screaming, don't be alarmed.  It's just my night terrors, and the doctors say I haven't sleep-murdered anyone for months."

Saturday, November 30th

Maybe Mrs. Ward is just a little bit angry at the world that she's had to go through life with her wrist attached directly to her shoulder.  It definitely makes it hard to reach the receiver to her ear. 

2 comments:

Maggie said...

AHHHH second panel of Saturday's strip is the most awesome silent reaction panel since Ruby stumped Lu Ann back in '09. Wow, this blog has been going on longer than I thought...

Maggie said...

P.S. Thanks for doing the recap, Mekar!