Monday, December 9, 2013

Miracle Man

"You heard what the man said! And by "man" I mean "Cole" of course, not some uncanny cannibal deathbot with the ability to approximate human speech patterns in order to lure his prey in for the kill!"

"Hey doc! Hurry up! I can't wait to see [acquaintance 1] and [acquaintance 2]! I'm out of pudding! More drugs? Merry Christmas! Where is [acquaintance 2]? And that crazy [acquaintance 1] of course! I can't wait to see him/her/it! I think I saw a ghost! Course clear, you got a card! Chuckle chuckle!"

"Oh Cole. Ha ha! Anyway, he's just off-screen, why don't you go on and see him! You might want to hold this bottle of Sriracha when you go see him, just for kicks."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. B wearing his surgery hair again...

Mark said...

In this frightening and confusing time of rapidly changing hair colors and floating toasters it's reassuring to see LuAnn still rocking the pink Hanes Her Way.