Monday, August 24, 2009

...in every possible way!

Did Margo's shirt suddenly become very low-cut? Well allright already! I guess we had to see this story through to its romantic conclusion, but this should really be it you guys! Margo's been talking so long she's ready to fall asleep. (either that or she's preparing to shed her exoskeleton... could go either way)

Now it's Lu Ann's turn; she's waited patiently (for almost a year) for her opportunity to relive her fondest memories of Alan. So Lu Ann, what was your favorite memory of OH MY GOSH, would you look at the time, when did it get so late, I have an early day tomorrow, I think I had too much black wine, thank you for a lovely meal, I'll take my cobbler to go, thanks, BY-YEEEEEEE!

The Sunday strip was pretty comparable to today's strip, but the throwaway panels were awesome:

I want you to think about it long and hard. ...in every possible way!
I don't really know what to say about this except: WHOA. Adding a jovial "...in every possible way!" to the end of what might be perceived as a double-entendre could be the new "That's what she said!" ....but actually a lot more embarrassing.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think LuAnn is only silent because in the second panel her left arm seems to be attached to the right side of her body, or Margo is wearing an outfit with one blue sleeve and one white sleeve.

Maggie said...

Yeah, Lu Ann needs to get her arm reattached... in every possible way!