Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh, Daddy!

Cody, pop into frame for a second, will you? Huh. Some serious bonding must've occurred between this slap in the face turned back-handed compliment and today, because Lu Ann is suddenly all about her pops. With Margo off travelling the world with her once-estranged pappy, I guess this is the Summer of Father-Daughter Reciliation. Hey, have we ever seen Tommie's dad? I... I bet she's an orphan or something. Does anyone know?

I was hoping we'd get a big family reunion going before she left, but there's still hope: Lu Ann promises she'll be back... THANK GOD. I just can't get enough of South Dakota!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I like how he only doesn't want anything to happen to LuAnn. Like if there is a freak accident and Cody dies, but LuAnn escapes unscathed, that is acceptable. Why did LuAnn go to South Dakota anyway? She missed that Badland air?