Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday Recap

Okay, so I slacked off this Sunday. I thought, oh, Apartment 3-G always does a kind of cheapo recap, I can afford to leave the laptop off and take several naps instead. HOW WRONG I WAS. I missed so much!

Are you ready to think? First, I missed Margo not meeting the Dalai Lama! I guess that wasn't exciting enough for us to see. Probably a lot of handshaking and smiling, blah blah blah. Instead, we skip right to the action: the hotel room conversation about thinking about going home!


Oh, uh, yeah! I missed her too. THEN I missed the reappearance of Ruby and the Professor. The Prof looks pretty surprised in the second panel when Ruby says how much she's missed Lu Ann... I'd be surprised too.




I'll miss you too, Lucky! Cody, not so much.And finally, I missed some guy who isn't Blaze but does wear a kerchief try to hurry Lu Ann along to the airport. Come ON, Lu Ann! You don't want to miss that flight! Wait... were they riding the fence line?!

No comments: