Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Dear.

I think Scarlett Johansson wore this wig in Lost in Translation. I... I'm sorry guys. I thought since Aristotle is a professor, he would be talking with college-age kids. With the binge drinking. And the Twitter. I guess he's filling in for some other kind of couselor, as this lady has got to be in her forties.

But if it's not academic counseling we're talking about, I have to wonder: does the Professor have any qualifications to fill in for this Dr. Bryant? My guess is no. Nevermind the credentials; he's reviewing notes by looking at the outside of a manilla folder stuffed to the brim with papers. You've got to open the folder, Professor! Sheesh. Also, shouldn't counselors meeting their patients for the first time at least try to respect personal boundaries? He's leaning his entire head into her bubble.

You said it, Margo!

I'm using Margo from now on when I type something that sounds dirty. It's nice to have a foil.

3 comments:

Sugar Packet said...

That's filthy!

Dr. Alice said...

Is this client really going to spill her guts to some unknown guy who is not Dr. Bryant? How does she know he's legit? (I mean, *we* know his intentions are good... but he could be some phony identity stealer/stalker/etc.)

Or, maybe she's going to develop a crush on HIM. That could be fun.

Maggie said...

Oh! Good thinking. She's going to be all emotionally needy and dependent, and the Professor isn't going to know when to draw the line as a professional. I can see it now!