Thursday, August 6, 2009

Later That Evening...

Nothing you say matters, Tommie.After mulling it over for a couple hours, Tommie decided, yes, I will call Lu Ann. After all, she has a lot of experience with dead boyfriends. "Hey Lu Ann, what did I say to you when your boyfriend Alan died?" "Well Tommie, you kind of implied he was dead, and then you ran off to snuggle with your creepy fish-lipped boyfriend." "Lu Ann, I wish you wouldn't use the word 'fish-lipped.'"

Tommie's having no trouble reaching Lu Ann on her cellphone, despite the fact that she's on the ranch in South Dakota. She must be with Verizon Wireless, America's largest 3G network. Am I right?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha 3G network or 3-G network? Those two look pretty pallid, what with their lack of lip coloring and seemingly flesh toned eyes...

Maggie said...

Yeah, the flesh-colored eyes is a pretty common occurance in A3G. I'm thinking maybe it's a symptom of a virus invading New York City (and now South Dakota). My hope: zombieism.

And I hope no one reads these comments, so I can secretly admit to you that I didn't even realize that 3G pun until you made it. Maybe I need a cowriter. OR maybe my brain is hard-wired for puns?

McClure said...

I'm wondering when you're going to get your product placement money... ;)