Friday, August 21, 2009

Remember Thanksgiving?

Let's keep this family friendly, folks."Hahaha! And then he died!"

Tommie lurks cautiously, probably feeling a little timid without the Professor, who's probably off with Ruby somewhere. I'd put some dirty joke in here about Ruby's peach cobbler and the Professor getting dessert, but I think that would be in poor taste, no pun intended. Actually, that entire sentence came out way dirtier than I expected. Like, way dirtier. Yike.

Also, I thought this whole "Thanksgiving memories" was totally invented, but it turns out they're referring too Thanksgiving '06! (click here for a divine head bobble from Margo regarding said event) To be honest, I'm impressed!

And while I was wading around to see how far back the archives go, I found this comic that made me laugh out loud. Aw!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Aw!

Casey said...

Aw! Is one of the greatest things I've ever seen