Friday, December 18, 2009

Back from Sunny Florida!

Hi everyone! It's me, Maggie! I'm back from Gainesville with no tan to show for it. I had a lovely time though. If you're ever in the Florida area and you need an architectural photographer, may I recommend Robert Pepple? He's a gem and a lot of fun to work with, which I think is important because I'm a Millennial. Check out this fork sculpture we made!

This represents my values as a Millennial!Perfectly. Balanced.

I want to give a big thank you to my friend Casey who contributed three fine posts in my absence that either met or excelled my standards for humor and punctuality. Plus she told not even one embarrassing story about me. That's friendship.


But now I'm back and behind schedule, so let's see what's going on with Margo today!

I hear ya, girl.

Ooh. We all thought Margo was inheriting big money, but it sounds like all she gets is stuck holding the bag with the Mills Gallery. I don't think it's any secret that the Mills Gallery is pretty much a money pit. Art isn't really a hot commodity in this economy, and the last time the Gallery had an exhibit was almost two years ago. Actually, Margo's been in charge of the Gallery since Eric tromped off to Tibet, so I don't know why she's being so "WHY ME?!" about it, except that now she's financially responsible for all the debt she's racked up over the past year. All those two martini lunches are coming back to haunt her.

Meanwhile, jeez, would you turn around and face your mother when you talk to her! I don't think my mom would talk to the back of my head for this long.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Am I the only one who thinks that she's going to burn the gallery down? "It's all ashes..."?

And thanks Mags, it's because I love ya!

McClure said...

Fire! Fire!

Casey said...

Whoa there, pyro.

Oh who wants an embarrassing Maggie story? So this one time Maggie made best friends with this guy named Jose Cuervo.....

McClure said...

"Maggie, where'd you get that bottle..."