Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Empty Threats


So I know I said I wouldn't update until late, and that I'd basically singlehandedly ruin Maggie's blog. But I guess I'm just an old softy, because I realized that I have magic time jumping capabilities and can actually get tomorrow's comic today *on the west coast* so I figured I might as well update. YOU'RE WELCOME, WORLD.

I really like today's A3G, which is why I'm actually commenting on it instead of doing what I'd planned. Maybe tomorrow, but I'm pretty lazy so who knows? Anyway, I guess the whole Eric's will thing could be pretty emotionally draining, but I still don't buy that Margo had a difficult day. Have we gotten an actual number value on her inheritance? I'd like to think that what she means in the second panel is "YOUR money, power, and connections can't fix everything.... because now I have my own. Also, I'm made of ice so the snow doesn't bother me."

This is kind of off topic, but can we assume Tommie is in the process of throwing herself off a bridge? Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

mrvy said...

Woah, show some love, guest star! I see exciting things ahead for Tommie. I predict fame and a snazzy new wardrobe, courtesy of whatever the authors had renamed "What Not to Wear." We haven't found out who's the lucky makeover queen yet, right? Still rooting for our Tommie!

Sugar Packet said...

"Not now, Dad. I've had a difficult day." is a totally awesome and looking-for-a-slap-in-the-face thing to say.

I think we would probably see if Tommie was throwing herself off a bridge. Monday would be her putting her left foot on the first rung, Tuesday would be her thinking, "Am I ready to do this?" Wednesday would be her steadying her left foot on the rung. And so on. She'd probably jump (or more likely decide against it) by April, with the snow melted and the bluebirds chirping.

Maggie said...

Casey! I'm so proud! Your first post and you made me laugh out loud three times. And you were good to the fans too, instead of just posting embarrassing pictures of me. I'm tearing up!

Margo is being deliciously cold today. I like that she thinks that Martin wants to fix her emotional problems with money, power, and connections. And she's already thought about it and she just figured it out: no, those things won't do it.

No number on the inheritance yet; I'm guessing Margo will whisper it into her roommates' ears and in the next panel their eyes will turn into dollar signs.

But who knows what tomorrow will bring? Good luck!