Monday, December 14, 2009

White Christmas

The 1986 Cutlass Supreme, winter white edition! Hop in! God, it is white out today! Can't see more than three feet in any direction for the whiteness. Martin, do you think this is the best day to be driving your all white car, with white leather interior and white reflective windows? Maybe he drove that on purpose to sneak up on Margo. It didn't work out so well, with the dialogue devolving into a PSA for not accepting car rides from strangers or your dad. Always set up a password with your parents, kids.

Well guys, it's been fun! I'm off to sunny Florida on a business trip for most of this week, but one of my friends suggested I try installing a guest blogger while I'm out. After all, we can't afford to miss a day of this action-packed plot! My longtime friend and sometimes commentator Casey will be filling in for me while I'm gone. It's her first time blogging so... please be gentle.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Yes be gentle. Also I may or may not take this thing rogue while Maggie is gone. Mwahahaa... wait, is she gone yet?

PS, I live on the west coast so if you people need your daily morning dose of A3G I apologize, but I'm not waking up at 4 am to update.

Maggie said...

Oh, nice Casey. Be surly with my readers right off the bat! Guys, she doesn't mean it. She'll wake up at 4 AM for you guys. It's just she'll probably spend so much time making sure her post is jusssst right that she'll post it at 6 PM or so! ^^

Casey said...

I thought you were gone already. Good thing I didn't try to go rogue yet. Love ya Mags! And uhhhh love ya readers ;)