Thursday, December 24, 2009

Naked Christmas!!

Let's do something crazy, like eat ice cream right out of the carton! The Professor has forgotten about Christmas in Queens so fast it'll make Ruby's head bobble. "Let's do something crazy" probably isn't the exact phrasing he was hoping for, but it'll do, by God! Now let's get back to the hotel, have a couple drinks, and take off our clothes!

To the savvy reader, Bobbie's "top of the world" high can be explained three ways:
  1. good news from P.I. Alecx
  2. the least effective sleeping pills ever
  3. unbridled and unconditional love of poinsettias?
For me it would be number three, of course! They're lovely and festive.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'll be back in a few days, unless the Professor and Bobbie really do get naked in print, in which case I would be forced to post. A Christmas miracle!

6 comments:

mrvy said...

A happy, holy, and merry Christmas to Maggie, Casey, and all the loyal readers of The Lovely Ladies of Apartment 3G.

Megan said...

How long is this hiatus for? It's been since last decade since you wrote in this thing. It's ironic that I'm chastising you for not writing in your blog when I haven't updated in months. It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

Casey said...

Yeah but Mekar we expect it from you. Maggie on the other hand... for shame. You even missed an easy "Margo can't enter a church" joke. Maybe I should just post until you feel like returning to us. ;)

McClure said...

I think you should, Casey... this is getting serious!

mrvy said...

I do hope Maggie isn't ailing! Even more than I hope the Prof runs -- fast -- before it's too late to extricate himself from certain doom...

Casey said...

Apparently Maggie is quite busy and I think should hopefully be returning sometime Wednesday-ish. Could I get more vague and noncommittal with that? She still loves you all, like Margo loves herself. Yes, that much.