Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Think We're Alone Now


Why am I not surprised that Margo got the best bedroom in the whole apartment?  It's the same reason that I wouldn't be surprised if Tommie sleeps in a broom closet outfitted with a Murphy bed and pays the largest portion of the rent.  Because Margo is well versed in the dark arts and inspires fear in the hearts of those nearest to her.  I hope that Margo has good health insurance/a good orthopaedist because she's going to have a major rotator cuff injury from that last panel.

I'll bet that the man in the yellow raincoat is just waiting until the moment that Margo and Greg tumble drunkenly onto the creamsicle duvet.  But I hope we at least get a sloppy kiss, specifically one of the ones with sound effects and a halo of glorious light.  (See Lu Ann and Paul Linski for reference)

4 comments:

Doodle Bean said...

"It's such a beautiful room I felt compelled to decorate it in shades of cyan and orange! Of course, I was a little loaded then too!"

Maggie said...

For the "halo of glorious light," please reference the "Smooching" tag: http://ladiesofapartment3g.blogspot.com/search/label/Smooching

Tiffany said...

That's what they say when we're together. And watch how you play!

Ken said...

Do we really need to be this careful Greg? There's a bed and a drunk. Let gravity do the rest and go watch Futurama on Cartoon Network.