I'd prefer the narration box to say "Epilogue..." instead of "Four weeks later," but it's still pretty unclear whether this is actually going to conclude or if the final strip will be just some wacko dialogue between these two about how superstition is the national religion of Guatemala or wherever Gabriella was once from before becoming WASP-y Gabby.
Still, I prefer to think this is the beginning of the WEEK OF MIRACLES, where we wrap every outstanding plotline! There's work to do:
- Monday: Gabriella confirms that she will take no part in Diane Devine's flimflamming. CHECK!
- Tuesday: Lu Ann rejects that smug create Mike Downey and decides to move to Dallas with Ruby.
- Wednesday: Rick E finds Tommie and offers her a record contract... to his heart?? (she rejects him too)
- Thursday: Professor Aristotle visits Bobbie Merrill in the psych ward and gets prison-married.
- Friday: Trey Brooks, Evan Graham and Margo's assistant all chat in the Mills Gallery. The neglected structure collapses on top of them.
- Saturday: Eric Mills contemplates life on top of a mountain. Margo clambers up behind him and says "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, DAMMIT"