Monday, March 1, 2010

Back on the Block

How do you even make your bangs into an oval?Well hello everybody! It's me Maggie! I'm here in New Jersey, fighting a stomach flu, instead of lying on the beach drinking pina coladas like I was planning! AND I'M OKAY WITH IT! Heh.

So uh, let's see what's going on here.

Oh Tommie... sweet Tommie. That hair. I never thought Prince Valiant would compare favorably with any of my girls. When is I Dressed in the Dark going to call back, for heaven's sake?? I hardly recognized her.

And WHO GOES TO A CAFE TO DRINK PLASTIC CUPS OF WATER?? You guys are New Yorkers, demand the best! If you're not going to get coffee, you could at least go for a trendy cup of tea, or add a slice of lemon to that plain water, or insist on a fancy glass, something! Unless... that liquid is opaque, isn't it? Oh god, you guys are drinking milk?? I can't take you guys anywhere.

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

That's Orwell's Chestnut Tree Cafe. They're drinking gin infused with cloves, the specialty of the house.

Casey said...

I am so upset. It's like A3G is teasing me. Last time I asked what Tommie was up to. Now, it seems they've ensared Tommie in the very plotline that was boring me, threatening to use her as a sounding board for the Professor to tell us about his stupid moral convictions AGAIN. Fucking suck it up Professor. You're not as moral as you think. It's a wakeup call we all need sometime in our lives. Also, you are making what could be the best plot ever in A3G into a giant snoozefest.