Monday, March 8, 2010

A Deal You Say?


I think we all saw this coming, but I love bobble-head Bobbie's reaction to the news. I'm digging her complete shock at this turn of events. Oh, you made a deal that you wouldn't get divorced? Yeah, isn't that called "getting married"? Like, I take you forever and ever even if you dye your hair some hideous shade of yellow and turn out to be a bipolar radiator-obsessed pill-popper? So why are you so astonished that he'd go back on this sketchy "deal" to hold on to your sham of a marriage for the sake of apperance?

But hey, now the Professor can feel better about his relationship. Go get 'er, Prof. You win, I guess....

2 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Um, okay, "Arnold Ackerman". Is that a "Jewish" name? Is there actually an ethic person in Apt 3G?

The only ethnic person in the whole of NYC, I'll bet.

Maggie said...

"Oh, you made a deal that you wouldn't get divorced? Yeah, isn't that called "getting married"?"

hahahaha! love it.