Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fiddle Faddle!

Just because she's my roommate doesn't mean she has artistic merit. God I love Margo! The only thing that makes me okay with getting torn away from the Tale of Bobbie and the Bandit is getting to hear Margo's catty inner monologue.

She's sounding a little paranoid in panel two, and she definitely doesn't want to go back to the apartment... Maybe she's going to rustle up another green-hooded vagrant and buy a gun off of him!

gasp

What if Bobbie and Margo get into some kind of old timey duel?? Burr v. Hamilton, Jackson v. Dickinson, Merrill v. Magee??? I... I think I'm dreaming too big.

2 comments:

Megan said...

YES! She's clearly going to her mother's house where one or both of them will be accidentally shot by Bobbie! It's all coming together now! MWUHAHAHA

Casey said...

She is TOTALLY paranoid. Haha that's awesome. I mean, picturing Lu Ann and Jack as lovers plotting evilly to get her a job... crazy. And of course, classically Margo-ly dramatic with the whole "I can't even look at her for possibly doing this thing that isn't even really that bad!" A3G should just be all Margo, all the time.