Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"She Seemed Normal at the Time..."

I don't know if I mentioned this on Saturday, but we're dating. UM YEAH HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED ALL THE RED FLAGS?? I know I'm being an armchair quarterback here, but if I was dating a guy, and he came into my office and cursed me out for not looking over paint samples with him, I'd probably think "psycho" instead of "what a guy!"

Perhaps the Professor can help more as a friend than as a Doctor. You know, since he's not a Doctor. I'm liking Dr. Bryant more and more. He's one subtle guy.

2 comments:

Sugar Packet said...

You'd think by now the Professor would be experienced enough in dating to be able to pick out the crazies. Or at least know they're crazies! Makes you wonder about his dating history.

Zach Sheffler said...

Not to poke holes in your theory, but if I showed any interest in paint samples whatsoever - regardless of the circumstances - my girlfriend would probably be doubled over in joy.