Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Dicey Situation

I'm a Taurus, and I date a Greek guy! The similarities end there."Look Dr. Bryant. If you're going to tell me that she's married, or has an addictive personality, or exhibits manic-depressive tendencies, I already know all that! What I really want to know is: what is she looking for in a man? Does she like the intellectual professor type, or the sensitive counselor type? Does she like full beards, or will she settle for a goatee? Is she a Taurus? I bet she's a Taurus. She is stubborn as a bull. She's no Virgo, I'll tell you that!"

Ahhh... okay. Let's please let this conversation lie and get back to some gun-toting action!

6 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Okay, is the husband supposed to be Martin? And would the girlfriend Bobbie saw be Gabriella?

Megan said...

Obviously Dr. Bryant is about to die, so he has no qualms about grossly violating medical ethics by telling confidential patient information to the patient's current boyfriend. I agree with Maggie, bring on the guns!

Casey said...

His professional what??? I know you're dying and probably completely out of it, Dr. Bryant, so I'll give you a pass, but you're talking to the man who gave narcotics to some patient who walked in off the street, then proceeded to date her despite knowing she's both married and crazy. I don't think the words 'professional' or 'discretion' enter into the equation here.

Leadenheart said...

"Are you treating Ms. Merrill, Aristotle?"
"Oh, I'm 'treating' her, alright."

Sorry, that's probably in poor taste.

In related news, I've been doing some A3G-related sketching. Here's Margo and here's Tommie. I'm working on Lu Ann and Blaze.

Unknown said...

I think Dr. Bryant just wanted to share this juicy information with someone who knew who he was talking about, and his only outlet for that was the Prof. Unfortunately, the Professor told him that he's a big idiot who is dating Bobbie, but after thinking for a split second Dr. Bryant decides to tell him anyway, insulting the Prof with a sarcastic, "I'm going to trust your professional discretion in this matter." Zing!

McClure said...

haha! like the sarcasm, Ramsicle. By the way, Mags, I found this one particularly funny. Just saying. :)