Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Catch-up

Ho ho ho! Merrrrrrry holidays! Yup, it's that time of year where everyone lets loose and stops paying attention to the blog for a week or so. Oh, I suppose visiting family is more important than Lu Ann's collapsed engagement? Well, fine, Casey and Megan. Have your "priorities." But me, I'm back at work and ready to take a break from cleaning out my email. Let's catch up!


Saturday, December 24, 2011
Tch. That psychic had a name you know. And it was Laura. Madame Laura. And yeah, you're a dope, but I commend you for describing yourself with such a great, underused word. Dope!


Monday, December 26, 2011
I have to admit, I feel for Lu Ann here. Pretty much the only reason I would want to salvage my relationship with Icky Paul and the Linskiettes would be to avoid the scornful mockery of Margo.


Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Tommie's back! We're done with the Lu Ann plot! Yay! However, someone will have to break it to Tommie and Margo that being mistaken for Justin Beiber does not a recording star make. Sad.

2 comments:

Hermite said...

Well, one of us is still here. Can't go a day without checking on my favorite girls (that'd be you, not 'them').
Merry holidays!

Ken said...

No holidays for the Lovely Ladies this year. Breaking off your engagement isn't a very nice Christmas present anyway.

I hope Lu Ann doesn't steal Tommie's thunder. She is always so selfish with her "problems".

Nobody likes a Charlie in the box.

Happy Festivus!