Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Weight Has Been Lifted

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Have we really disposed with Paul Linski and the Linskiettes THAT QUICKLY? I mean, you kind of liked him, right? Maybe just not enough to move into one of multiple houses right away? Give the guy a chance! Think of Wally! Will no one think of the children??

Uh seriously, there's no B-plot to speak of, and no swinging Christmas Eve party to crash. I think we're just going to follow around Lu Ann for a couple of weeks until someone shows up to 3G to register their disappointment in Tommie again. Yep, just weeks of Lu Ann stumbling down the streets, bumping into strangers and thinking "Gorsh! I almost got married. Thank goodness my dad-to-be dug up the scandalous fact that I'm a secret widow, or I might be pregnant right now!"

P.S. I'm a Secret Widow would be a great reality show.

8 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

Paul's "happy family" who did a secret background check on her? Yeah, I can see why she'd miss them.

Ken said...

Pregnancy would be a fun storyline. Have we ever seen the Ladies interact with a baby or infant? Do they have any friends with kids? Does Margo consume the souls of children?

mrvy said...

Didn't Lu Ann have a teenage cousin named Mim, or some such monosyllable, who had a baby? I think her parents kicked her out, and there was some drama with the baby daddy, and the girls took her in? As expected, Tommie was supportive and Margo was cranky.

Elaine said...

Yes, why didn't Lu Ann give Paul a fight? Their controlling and invasive ways are a bit scarier than Lu Ann being a secret widow... Oh well, back to controlling and invasive Margo's clutches.

Sugar Packet said...

Lu Ann's probably thankful enough that her secret widowhood has given her an uncontested out for not going through with this wedding. And that is the greatest Christmas present she could ever receive!

Ken said...

@mrvy

Thanks. Do you remember what year? I want to look it up in the archives.

Marge said...

I agree with both Elaine and Sugar Packet though you are saying opposite things. Oh, seeing both sides is so confusing!

Anonymous said...

Mim was 2005.