Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Believe in Angels

A sudden flash of insight? So, Gary Powers really was trolling around in heaven/the afterlife/between incarnations, just waiting for the right time to reveal that yes, he totally is dead, and haunt Lu Ann's dreams like, don't get married to that shlub, you can do better, GF! "He always was protective of me... like that time he used his ghost powers to have that junkie kill my ex-boyfriend. I miss Alan, but I have to admit, it was kind of cool."

4 comments:

Ken said...

I hope Gary eventually approves of somebody for Lu Ann. She deserves to be happy. Maybe he's only allowed a finite number of dream warnings. Ghosts must have some limitations.

Elaine said...

'His girl'? What kind of mystical hold does ghost Gary have over Lu Ann? No wonder Paul's family didn't worry her, she's already the member of some paranormal cult.

Ken said...

It would be neat if Gary could do the ghost penny trick.

Gerard said...

Watching over his girl? Perhaps stalking would be the appropriate wprd!