Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Doors Unlimited

It took me about twenty minutes to figure out that in the third panel Nina prrrobably didn't apparate behind Tommie, just that Tommie's getting ready to go out an identically painted door and hallway door and Nina chased her down. Actually, looking at all these doors is starting to mess with my head. All the different slanty angles, and they're popping up everywhere... I'm freaking out, man!! They're looming over me!! The Doors of Perception, man!!

Anyway. I'm sorry you don't feel you can trust me, Nina. I'll be quitting on you now! Good luck with the new midwife or whatever, I'll let Margo know you still hate her guts. Seeeee yaaaa! Hmm, what now? You're scared? Ah.... oookay... well, I was going to go home and start Margo's laundry, but I guess I can... stick around for a while...

2 comments:

Jesse Spano said...

If Zack were here, he would know what to do.

Ken said...

Panel one was excessively large to accomodate the gentle tap, tap, tapping at Nina's chamber door.

Panel two then became unnecessary but for the threat of abandonment.

I would rather see Tommie on the stairs and Nina with the same statement falling on deaf ears in the third panel. It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.