Thursday, May 3, 2012

Margo's Delusion


The lack of any transition word in the first panel really makes it sound like Nina holds a grudge against Margo for setting Scott and her up. Actually, come to think of it, she probably does. Nina probably thinks daily "If it weren't for Margo, I wouldn't be married to a wuss and knocked up and taking walks in the park with my lame midwife instead of working. I must destroy Margo."

As for Tommie, I'm not sure why she is feeding into Margo's delusion. Probably out of fear. But I'm very much enjoying hearing Margo's perspective on the world. I had no idea she even thought she was a good person.... I think that makes me love her even more. And root for her even more in the inevitable Margo/Nina smackdown, which will of course happen off-panel, since that's where anything interesting happens.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Nina's crazy hormones will subside at some point and she'll forgive Margo for this misunderstanding. The only way for Nina to make it up to Margo is a case of wine and sex with Scottie.