Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Plain White T's


I was trying to figure out what to write about this strip, when I realized "HOLY CRAP, MARGO ISN'T WEARING A SHIRT UNDERNEATH HER BLAZER!"  Here's how it happened.  It's a masterpiece of A3G logical thinking.

1) Added the strip to the post
2) Noticed that Margo had a neck! 
3) Become confused by the exposed decolletage.
4) That much skin must mean there was a drawing error.  There hasn't been any skin on any of the ladies since the "makeover."
5) Wasn't Margo wearing a turtleneck?  Or am I just in awe of Scott pulling off that fall ensemble in May?
3) Revisited the past few strips and confirm that indeed Margo was wearing a crewneck white shirt, which has disappeared.  Like when magicians pull a tablecloth out from underneath a full set of dishes without moving anything!

I disagree with Margo's advice.  Scott Gaines should rent a billboard that says "Nina, I'm sorry for getting boozy and putting my hands on another woman.  Also, I cannot explain what happened to that other woman's shirt when I forced her to have coffee with me at the cafe.  Please come home.  Love, Scott"

1 comment:

Ken said...

I noticed Margo's lack of shirt also, but thought it was my colorblindness. It is a bold move. Reminds me of an heiress to a candy bar fortune.

Scottie does have the finances for the bulletin board but will a grand gesture make a difference. He is too clueless. This misunderstanding will happen again. Once a Margeaux drinking handsy kisser, always a Margeaux drinking handsy kisser.