Monday, May 21, 2012

Hey Jealousy

So what's the backstory here, you might ask? It's a little before my time as a blogger, I went back in the archives at the Comics Curmudgeon... it turns out before he met his true love Nina, Scott used to get engaged to anything that moved. Including Lu Ann! Yup, they got engaged, something that Nina's never brought up (I guess because Lu Ann has been banished to South Dakota again). Also for a while he was pretending to be a janitor for some reason. And Lu Ann was a teacher? Sooo I guess that ended. Anyway, the point is: Tommie's the only one who hasn't gotten with Scott. Classic A3G!

3 comments:

Ken said...

They used to give background characters some color.

Scott certainly does get around. When is he getting that cocker spaniel?

...it's about trust...

Sugar Packet said...

"When she broke up with you the first time, she had a good reason."
"Right, small-minded womanly jealousy. I got that, Margo! I'm not stupid."

Mathew Walls said...

Honestly, I'm surprised Margo doesn't agree with him. She's coming dangerously close to admitting that she might have been partially responsible for something that was maybe a little bit wrong.