Saturday, September 29, 2012

There's the Rub


Never fear loyal readers, I've returned!  I took a little vacation, and Maggie and Casey did a hilarious job covering for me while I was gone. 

Only Margo would allow her male subordinate to give her an inappropriate office neck rub on like day three of her new business.  I guess she didn't screen a harrassment awareness video.

Lu Ann's going to be so mad when she finds out that Greg's errands include just barging into Margo's office as if he owns the place.  Poor Lu Ann, she should never have violated the strict hair color rules for potential love interests.

2 comments:

Ken said...

That feels so good, don't stop. I haven't been touched like that in years. I have some tightness a little lower...lower, no lower...lower. That's the spot. This shirt is really getting in the way. Let's take this off and I'll lie down on the couch. I have some almond massage oil in the top drawer of my desk, why don't you use some on my back.

I think I need to take a bath.

Good rule. Yellow hairs stick with yellow hairs. It's less confusing and you'll know if your son is a Baratheon or a Lannister.

You should start a label for c-block. I recall Margo c-blocking Paul the night of the last Lu Ann bath. Greg just c-blocked Evan. I'm sure somebody c-blocked the Professor at some point. It happens surprisingly often for the A3G-verse.

Maggie said...

Welcome back, Mekar! Can you believe how sexy A3G has gotten in your absence? I don't know what's going on. I hope next week doesn't feature some kind of fully clothed three-way massage, I'm not sure I could stomach that. Will no one think of the children??