Friday, October 25, 2013

Belle of the Governor's Ball

I could watch The Degrassi-esque Terrible Choices of Marty Spencer all day. And yes, I definitely had to look up her last name. But never mind that! The pieces are falling into place for the second half of our drama. Didn't Peter tell you I, his ex-lover, was coming to help you PUT ON A DRESS AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT?? Right. Dresses can be hard! And why put it on now, before you leave? Put it on in the limo! That's what normal people do.

5 comments:

Carsie said...

That's a big bass.

Belle of the Ball song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwxVq2u66o

Gladys Kravitz said...

Hmm, Zoey is looking a bit puffy, and she's aged a good 20 years. Too many late night boozefests with the Gov?

Carlye said...

Tell me she's going to wear something other than that tired old pink thing that's buttoned up to the neck!

Lu Ann Powers said...

Hey! At least I'm wearing white today. Give me a break, will ya?

Hannibal said...

I miss Aristotle. He was a bearded man I could relate to.