Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feelings


You can tell how much he loves you because he sent your art teacher to talk to you about your "feelings." He loves you so much that he finds talking about your feelings to be uncomfortable and would rather have no part in it.

I do like sassy Marty, and she's adding some more great comebacks to her repertoire on the heels of yesterday's "save it for someone who cares." "Get real" and "back off" are pretty 'tude-ish phrases too, I guess. Mostly though, I'm just worried that telling people to talk to her hand all the time has somehow caused her hand to become detached from her body.

9 comments:

Sugar Packet said...

Hey, you're right, Marty's hand is clinging to her chin for dear life! I guess it fell off in the second panel...

molly said...

I wish I could get my fingers to sway in the wind like that.

Megan said...

It looks exactly like Buster's fake hand!

Maggie said...

Loose seal! Loose seal!

I'M A MONSTER!!!!

Marty said...

No, literally back off! You are all up in my business! Have you heard of personal space?

Buster said...

Oh, I'm not comfortable near the ocean since the seal attack. The ocean is my second biggest fear.

Lu Ann Powers said...

Who's saying that I reek? I have dozens of these pretty pink blouses, and I wear a fresh one every day. So, "back off!" yourselves!

Allen said...

It looks like she's putting her hand to her mouth and yelling at Lu Ann as if she were very far away.

"BACK OFF LU ANN, YOU'RE TOO CLOSE TO ME. CAN YOU HEAR ME ALL THE WAY BACK THERE?"

Hel-loh said...

Annyong