Thursday, November 14, 2013

Awkwaaarrdd....


While I understand the gravity of the situation Marty is involved in, I'm not sure that Lu Ann's response is the most sensitive. Then again, I guess if you have proposals constantly flung at you, you become a little jaded. "I know Peter, and the guy at the grocery store yesterday asked me the same question, so let's not pretend that this little charade is in any way important." Though I suppose he got his answer.

But really, my favorite part of this strip is that the band just goes ahead and strikes up a happy tune. Got to keep the party going, let's forget the governor's public humiliation and the distressed woman telling someone on the phone to call 911. We're here to dance!

5 comments:

Dawn Weston's Evil Twin said...

Would you consider changing the banner motto to: "I know, Peter, but this is serious." Today's and yesterday's strips are the most hilarious ones in years!

Ken said...

So that's done.

What's going on with Cole? Should you call 911 or the coroner?

Barking Monkey said...

And that happy tune is a lone trombone playing "wa, waa, waaa, waaaaaa" with descending notes.

Do you think when Trusiani took over writing the strip she didn't get the memo that Margo is supposed to be the bitchy one?

Carlye said...

"I know, Peter, but this is serious. Unlike your silly proposal! What are you doing on one knee, anyway?"

Fraser said...

Today's comic made me laugh out loud, which is not something I've come to expect from A3G. Nice one!