Tuesday, June 3, 2014

No Time to Talk


This is the farm, Carol!  We don't talk about our horrible losses, we deaden their pain with manual labor.  Then we feel nothing, nothing but the heavy sludge of manure beneath our feet.

On a side note, and maybe I'm alone on this, but I feel like going after your dead friend's husband is an uncomfortable gray area.  I would pretty much need a vision of said dead friend saying "No, really, this is totally what I want!" before I would even consider it.  I guess Lu Ann + Eye Bags doesn't have the same qualms or a good retinol cream.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

This "Lu Ann + 20 years" character is throwing me off my game. I really keep thinking "Wait, how did Lu Ann get here again?" I think I even mistagged some of the posts, completely unironically...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Frank is hating Carol more and more, isn't he? Lookit that chin!

That being said, it's common for widow(er)s and friends-of-the-deceased to come together, united by grief.

I wonder from which soap opera Mags Shulock stole this plotline... or is it still from "The Horse Whisperer"?

Dawn Weston's Evil Twin said...

It's the PINK! Carol Collins, who had a distinctive look of her own, morphed into LuAnn on May 26th, as soon as she changed from her yellow blouse into a pink one. (Who knows why she did that?)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Ellen and bag face were lovers, and that horse Luann was riding stopped his wife to death. I wouldn't want to talk about it either. It's ok Doc, have another scotch and a slice of bleatloaf.