Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Gossip Queen

We can add food stores to the ever growing list of things that Frank can't draw (cats, fawns, bags of takeout...), unless he spends a lot of time at grocery stores full of dark alleys.  At first I thought this was the town busy body who gave Tommie the 411 on Dr. Jack in the first place.  I waded back through the three months of this story to find out, but that was Thelma Cobb, not Gina.  Happiness Falls, Population 4 (I'm assuming Carol lives there too).  I hope there is a flip-off.  Not someone giving the finger, but an impromptu, no-holds barred contest as to who best rocks the feathered flip. 





2 comments:

Maggie said...

Flip off! Flip off! FLIP OFF! I think Carol's got this one in the bag, looks at the last panel, her flip even has wispy mini-flips near the top.

Ken's Orange Overcoat said...

All she needs to do is write a brunette character and Mags Shulock has successfully transitioned Apartment 3-G from young lives in Manhattan to middle-aged lives in a rural upstate New York! I figure it's so she can finally write about what she knows. It's certainly more boring...