Monday, August 8, 2011

Sashay Away

Did you know that the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race is available on Netflix streaming? It is. I watched the entire thing this weekend. I'm not much into reality TV, but I have to say, I found this show to be extremely fun, super campy, and weirdly empowering. Kind of a mashup of America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and a Las Vegas drag show. And RuPaul is so pretty!

Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to be talking about Apartment 3-G? I got distracted. I wonder what about panel 2 made me think of drag queens.

2 comments:

Sugar Packet said...

Lu Ann is taunting Tommie with that empty glass. A cruel psychological game is being played here.

mrvy said...

The apartment isn't air-conditioned and they live in New York? Bleh! I'd escape to the hospital too!