Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Third Degree

"Well, I'm a full-time artist! I just don't get paid that often, or do my job that often. And I've had several boyfriends before, but they've all died, so no problems there! Does that answer your questions?"

"CUT THE CRAP, LU ANN! What about my great grandchildren?? Tell me you're still fertile!! TELL M--oh, hello there, Paul, back with the lemonade I see! Oh ho ho, your gramma was just having a little girl talk with you best girl here, isn't that right, Lu Ann? ....isn't. that. right."

Personal plug! HDR Architecture (where I work) just launched a new design blog called BLiNK! My team has been working for months to get this up, and I'm really proud of the result. You can find it here: http://blink.hdrinc.com/


You can find me there too! I only have one blog post up so far, but I'll be posting once a month.
http://blink.hdrinc.com/bloggers/maggie-scott

1 comment:

mrvy said...

Do any of these people know that Lu Ann is a widow? Does Paul? Does that make them nervous? Just wondering...