Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Evan Shifts Gears

Ughh. Why do I always get the mopey, apologetic version of Margo? I was really hoping to see something closer to a Mortal Kombat fatality. (Margo, of course, would be Sheeva.)

The only thing I can hope for is that below panel, Margo has just stuck a syringe deep in Evan's thigh. "What do you think, Mister?!" "Margo, I... what did... I feel sleepy...." "Yes, that's right, Evan. Shhh, shhhhh. Now let's get you in your crate and visit Dr. Garuba. I should've had you neutered weeks ago."

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Nononononono this can't be happening! Margo, don't cave, we need you to rip out Evan's heart and show it to him while he's still breathing!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Mr. Bolle is trying to recreate an ipecac effect through visuals. At least this is how I feel every time Margo says "darling".

Ken said...

Of course I forgive you. Where is that one finger I missed all weekend?

Why hasn't Greg played his card yet?