Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Margo is Going to Drop You

Margo is going to drop you, Skyler. She's going to drop you like a sack of hammers.

Evan's hardly even being sneaky, because Margo has so little regard for her clients that she probably would've dropped Skyler just for having Lu Ann's haircut. What is Skyler even upset about? Did she even meet Margo once? If she's going to be Candy Sweet (which, by the way, what? are Westerns finally coming back?), she can probably do better than Margo "I'm bored with the gallery, I bet I'd be a great publicist!" Magee.

2 comments:

Ken said...

I hope we see Aunt Cathy tomorrow and wrap this storyline up by the end of next week. I'm ready for disappointment.

Evan: Pull my finger.

Maggie said...

Ken: At least we got to see Aunt Cathy? I'm just about ready for her to take over as the new Margo.