Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beautiful Murder

Must we? Must we drag this on another day? I mean there's only one person this could possibly be. Her name starts with an "S." And ends with a "kyler."

OH SNAP WAIT, I just realized, there's Gina! Remember Gina? She came back for a hot second to ambush Tommie and the gang for I Dressed in the Dark, but before that, she was an aspiring actress who moved west to follow her dreams! What if this is all a big set up to bring her back, huh? Huhh??? No, I know it's not, but what if it is??

By the way, I thought the question Greg was going to ask would be about how much he's getting paid.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Beg for the answer Greg. With a Wishbone dog biscuit on your nose, beg for the answer.

Beautiful murder? I had to look that up and I still didn't get the reference. Beautiful music, maybe?

I guess we needed a mind numbingly obvious storyline to get us through Thanksgiving without acknowledging the holiday. Maybe a Macy's parade interlude where are three girls spend time together? Nah, watch these guys have a phone conversation. Wouldn't Chinbeard just have texted or emailed Greg. Better yet, his publicist should be leaking this gossip to the tabloids.

Margo Magee, publicist to the barely relevant. You get what you pay for.