Friday, November 2, 2012

Temple Massage

Ah, what a week, what a week. Sandy has not been kind to us in New Jersey, although my family has been extremely fortunate to avoid any injury or property damage. Not everyone in our area has been so lucky. And New York... ah, New York. Well, sometimes a little humor is the best medicine, right? Let's see what that nut job Evan is up to.
What a nut. This dude hasn't disappointed yet. He must be Margaret Shulock's version of disaster relief, and god bless her. I bet she even wrote little liner notes to Frank Bolle like "make him look like a plastic Mr. Rogers" and "tell the coloring drones to always coordinate his hair and jacket." Shall I give you one of my famous one-finger massages? Margo of course is not up for Evan's positive tude, and I LOVE the desperately tired and withering look she's giving Evan. If there was a third panel, I think we'd see Evan's finger shrivel up and bend backwards.

4 comments:

Barbara L. Hanson said...

Does "we have to talk" mean that Margo is weary of Evan's attentions, or that she has tumbled to his double game? Btw, Evan: You might do better with Margo by suggesting that you worship at her temple, not that you would massage her temples.

Ken said...

That is Evan's only move. He has nothing else in the wheelhouse.

My neck hurts...Massage?

I have a headache...Massage?

The photocopier is broken...Massage?

That Reuben and beer made me bloated...Massage?

You really creep me out...Massage?

It works in any situation. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Maggie said...

Like: "Margo, I worship at your temple. A temple I would like to massage. Wait, Margo, where are you going?? You sprain your ankle running like that! YOU'LL NEED A MASSAGE!"

Saqib Khatri said...

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Massage NYC