Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How to Succeed At Business Without Really Trying


Have you seen how I've been running this business?  Clients are people that I speak of with complete and utter disdain and whom I do no ostensible public relations work for.  Did I mention that this business is a sham set up for tax purposes?  I thought I'd decorate it, hire some fake people, and show up every day because I really don't have much else to do.  Have you heard of the Mills Gallery lately?  No?  I didn't think so because I buried that place deeper than Eric Mills in a Nepalese avalanche.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

More like "how to get by in business without even trying at all, not even a little." Oh man Margo. You're the greatest.

Ken said...

Let's play a game.

Replace the words "ideas" and "talents". The most creative wins.

There are plenty of pretty girls with big ______ and tiny _____ . Who needs her?