Tuesday, November 27, 2012

She's Baaaack!


Wow, Evan really doesn't like Mondays.  Or maybe he just needs to finish his tiny cup of coffee in peace before he has co-worker interactions.  I get that.  So if Evan's grand plan involves becoming Margo's most trusted and loyal assistant as an artful cover for his poaching of all her clients, throwing a gigantic hissy fit in the break room first thing Monday morning is probably not going to score you any Margo loyalty points.  But it's good for us dear readers, for it has awoken the sleeping giant of Margo's rage.  Let's just sit back and watch it burn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yes, everything is going according to plan. I got one of Margo's clients! One client is enough to keep a business afloat right?? OK time to drop this charade and get myself fired, tarnishing my reputation and reducing the chances I get hired in this field again. Damn I'm good."

Ken said...

I have to assume Evan was literally tied up by Aunt Cathy all weekend. She's not really his aunt, that is her mistress name.