Monday, November 5, 2012

Losing Her Business

Gah--Margo!!? That last kiss transformed her into some kind of old maid. I mean... that collar. What is up. Her new identity makes it all the sadder that her business is getting swindled by this handsome, plastic-y young man. She's all, "Hey whippersnapper, I'm so great at PR that the business is taking care of itself! How about some cucumber sandwiches and milk?" and he's all "Sorry, I'm busy with this manila folder, then I have to have lunch with this beautiful starlet who's not going to be our client anymore. And when I say our, I mean your."

1 comment:

Marcel Marceau said...

Is this how the PR business works? You start your own boutique PR firm with 1 or 2 clients, only to have your massage happy underling steal those clients? Same thing happened to me when working at a supermarket.

Tommie could then pose as Evan's assistant and steal back those same clients. None of these Hollywood types will mind all the backstabbing. They work with whoever feeds their ego. Much like mimes.