Thursday, November 1, 2012

For Real


You can't really blame Evan for being a little sneaky here. First of all, it appears he's sleep-talking, so I think that makes it OK. Also, Margo would probably destroy Skyler's career out of spite, since, as we've established, she's not a very good publicist, and she is also extremely jealous. And that's why we love her.

PS, I'd like to take this time to give a shout out to my peeps on the east coast. I was entirely unaffected by Sandy, being 3000 miles away, so I had no excuse for lagging on the blog. But, I'm glad you girls are safe!

2 comments:

Ken said...

There is a strip before this (10/31/2012) where Skyler reveals the name of her character in the movie and Evan doubts her honesty or intelligence about getting the part.

The character's name is Candy Sweet. Yes, Skyler is an adult film star. I didn't know that industry was making a comeback in NYC. Maybe since the last syphilis outbreak in LA, the studios are looking at other cities.

I'm sure Evan's plan will be disappointing. Now that Skyler has the part, Evan should be reporting back to Aunt Cathy.

Maggie said...

Thanks Casey, safe and powered here. And I kind of love this plot that has Margo in the role of Just a Really Terrible Publicist, because it will end in anger. So much anger.