Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Work Ethic


Tommie, you're not ready to come back to work.  You're just coming back from your post-vacation vacation, you can't rush into it.  You're just here so that we can say you have a job, but you never actually have to work.  Let's face it, Frank can't handle drawing a busy hospital seven days a week.  Think about the time it took to draw the blue man with the turtleneck!  Let the man go back to squiggle art, white walls and green lampshades.  It's for the best.

2 comments:

Ken's Orange Overcoat said...

Don't worry about Frank, Ms. Dawkins! He knows how to use clip art... sort of... O.K., worry about Frank!

Allen said...

"I'm qualified for the burn unit! Send me there!"

"That's not how it works, Tommie. We already have enough staff to cover the burn unit, you're kinda needed in intensive care."

"I'm qualified for brain surgery! Send me there!"

"... You're totally not qualified for brain surgery, Tommie."

"I'm qualified for the senate! Send me there!"

"Ummm..."

"I'm qualified to be working for NASA! Send me there!"

"...."