Monday, July 28, 2014

Big Wheel

The first panel gives you hope that maybe, somehow, we've managed to dodge a few more weeks of mind-numbing flashbackless exposition, but nope! Tommie is back in her traditional pink turtleneck, and she's hungry for more stories, dammit. Unless the promise Tommie refers to is not "you tell me your story and I'll tell you mine" but "Monday is Ladies' Night at El Cervatillo Loco! From 4:00 until closing, half price margaritas and appetizers including our microwavable nachos famoso."

The only good thing about today is the nickname "Big Wheel," which I have to say I find completely charming.

2 comments:

molly said...

"Where were you?"
"Oh, you know, meeting interesting people in interesting environments. Lots of different backdrops and normal conversations. But now I am back here, in the same spot, with you, in the same spot. Let's have a stilted, surreal discussion that goes nowhere and is extremely awkward."
"Let's."

Ken's Orange Overcoat said...

I think Mags Shulock is trying to tell us that Tommie just spent several days with the "Big Wheel"!